July 18, 2011

Craft Show!

On Sunday we were at the Bergstrom-Mahler Museum Art Festival in Neenah Wisconsin and it was hot.  Heat index of 103!  Our booth was located in a nice shady spot in the morning and there was a cool breeze so that was nice.  This was Jessie and my first real craft show together and it went pretty good.  We sold some fun fibers and brought our wheel to demonstrate our skills.  I was just amazed at the number of people that had not seen someone spin before.  I am glad I got to share that with the festival guests.  I don't remember if I ever saw a sinning demonstration when I was younger but last year for mothers day I saw a spinner at an Angora goat farm and thought I want to do that.  So I did.  Now I am wondering have you seen a spinning demonstration before and if so when?

Our booth,

Some of our fibers.

No comments:

Post a Comment