April 4, 2011

Monday Morning Pep Talk

 So I have been struggling to share more with everyone here on my blog.  I would consider myself shy and often care about what other people think of me.  With that I am going to share a little pep talk I had with myself.  Maybe you will be inspired to share and break out of your shell, because that is what I am going to do.

YOU ARE STRONG CONFIDENT  WITH GREAT IDEAS.  GET OUT THERE AND DO YOUR THING, BECAUSE IT MATTERS TO YOU.  FOLLOW YOUR PASSION IT WILL TAKE YOU WHERE YOU WANT TO GO.  IGNORE THOSE WHO DOUBT YOU, EVEN IF IT IS JUST IN YOUR HEAD.  BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE.  WANT MORE BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT. CLEAR A PATH AND HIKE ON.  TAKE IT ONE STEP AT A TIME.  KEEP LEARNING AND GROWING BECAUSE YOU ARE WORTH IT.  GO ON BE STRONG & DO WHAT YOU LOVE TO DO!


 I really hope this help because every now and then everyone needs a pep talk.  With this I plan on sharing more ideas with you, be a better blogger.  Take it or leave but I really hope you stay.  I would like you to share with me too.  What would you like to see here?  I hope as the weather gets warmer I can get outside and start my dye projects.  I will be sharing lots more spinning, some more knitting projects, some sewing if my sewing machine will stop hating me.  Remember, go on be strong and do what you love to do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment