June 8, 2011

What's On Jessie's Wheel: More Art Yarn!

I've been busy with all the photos, graphics and listing yarns in the online shop part of this fiber adventure so I haven't had much time to spin.  Fortunately my fiber friend and business partner has been able too.  Jessie recently shared a photo of her first "art" yarn she was working on with a Facebook fiber group we are apart of.  This is what she said:
"This is my first art yarn. I have been spinning for about 5 years. One of most resent inspiration to make art yarn is because of Melissa.  She has been making beautiful art batts and yarn. I consider mine more traditional. I'm learning to step outside of my comfort zone.  It is very exciting!"


Jessie's first art yarn!

Jessie had so much fun making her first art yarn she made a second!

Jessie's second art yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment