January 17, 2013

WANTED: Rustic Industrial Decor

Modern bedroom seeks rustic industrial decor to complete it.  Newly painted room in a blue gray, with teal curtains and oak hardwood floors would love some rustic, vintage, industrial accents.  OK not really, well maybe. 

My bedroom is currently under construction.  Nothing super major, we aren't removing any wall or anything like that.  Carpet is currently going to hardwood laminate flooring, I just painted the walls and trim and the hubby hung the curtains I picked out.  I've been perusing (yes I do use this term in real life, just kidding) Etsy for some great decor to accent the room.  I'm really drawn to a modern meets rustic industrial design.  Don't believe me just check out my Pinterest board on interior design or just want to see my decor style.

So I created a treasury with the thing I would LOVE to get.  In reality I'll  be doing some DIY things like the art work, lamp and mirror revamp and the hubby will be building a couple shelves, a headboard, nightstand and desk.  I'll show you all the room when we finish.


Vintage Metal Pulley / Indus...
$24.00

Antique Kerosene Bottle Coll...
$195.00

Industrial metal farmhouse l...
$30.00

Large Vintage Letterpress Dr...
$40.00

Croft House Live Edge Platfo...
$2900.00

Industrial Style end table/ ...
$495.00

Vintage Industrial Yellow Ex...
$48.00

Vintage Mid Century Teak & G...
$20.00

Industrial Black Metal Wire ...
$30.00

Dovetail Work Table - Modern...
$1200.00

Pair of Industrial Vintage M...
$32.00

STORE CLOSING SALE Yellow Li...
$2.80

industrial shelf / display ...
$68.00

Darigold Farms Industrial Da...
$22.00

Vintage Wood Type Letter Pre...
$7.75

Pope Pipe Industrial Lamp wi...
$2480.00

No comments:

Post a Comment