January 6, 2011

Knitting Love Etsy Treasury

I have discovered a fun feature on Etsy.  Creating a treasury.  It is like curating your own little gallery online.  Oh what fun it is looking at all the beautiful things others are creating.  I will be posting some Etsy treasuries I've put together for you to view and enjoy.  Have a suggestion for a treasury you would want me to create, let me know and I will give it a whorl.  Check out my first Etsy treasury!


'Knitting Love' by HelloPurl

For those who love knitting as much as I do...


Little Knit Heart in Da...
$7.00

knitting love pin-back ...
$1.75

Yarn bowl with Lovebird...
$42.00

Heart Strings Headband
$15.00

Crazy Love Handspun Art...
$

Love is in the Air Hat ...
$25.00

Heart Love
$4.00

Made with Love Knitting...
$14.00

cardiolove heart
$20.00

Love Knitting Sterling ...
$24.00

Apple Jacket - Black wi...
$16.00

CHERRY - hand-dyed Linc...
$11.00

No comments:

Post a Comment