|Some wonderful lovable squishy yarn I made!|
Like most people I have some new year's resolutions, but this year I am going to call them goals. I am going to set my goals for the new year and hopefully with a little motivation I can accomplish them. Let me share a few with you:
- To craft a little each week. I want to everyday but with two little ones I know that can be hard to do.
- Open an Etsy shop! I hope you will stop by to check it out.
- Be more positive, life is to short to be grumpy.
- Break out of my shy shell, and not worry so much about what other people think. This is who I am so you can take it or leave it. I hope you can take it, in small doses at least.
- Get organized and stay organized. I am messy and I want to have less clutter.
- Keep up with my blog. I hope you do to.
- To loose 15 pounds. Like who doesn't? I think it is about time I start to work and getting the extra baby weight off. My littlest guy is already 5 months old.