January 1, 2011

Welcome to the New Year...

and my blog!  I'm glad you could visit and hope you come back and join me again on my little adventure in crafting.  I will try my very best to have a very successful and enjoyable new year and blog.  I plan to bring you some fun and excitement too!

Some wonderful lovable squishy yarn I made!

Like most people I have some new year's resolutions, but this year I am going to call them goals.  I am going to set my goals for the new year and hopefully with a little motivation I can accomplish them.  Let me share a few with you:
  • To craft a little each week.  I want to everyday but with two little ones I know that can be hard to do.
  • Open an Etsy shop!  I hope you will stop by to check it out.
  • Be more positive, life is to short to be grumpy.
  • Break out of my shy shell, and not worry so much about what other people think.  This is who I am so you can take it or leave it.  I hope you can take it, in small doses at least.
  • Get organized and stay organized.  I am messy and I want to have less clutter.
  • Keep up with my blog.  I hope you do to.
  • To loose 15 pounds.  Like who doesn't?  I think it is about time I start to work and getting the extra baby weight off.  My littlest guy is already 5 months old.
What are your new year's goals?  I think it is a good idea to write them down.  So I created a goal sheet.  Just email me if you would like a copy for yourself.  So what are your goals for the new year?  Please put a few in the comment section below and let me know if you have any tips on sticking to them?


No comments:

Post a Comment